Families that visit in the spring enjoy fishing, wildlife watching,
boating, boat rides, hiking, inline skating and sailing.
Click here for
more pictures at Sakatah Bay Resort in the spring.
Why we love Spring at the Sakatah Bay Resort...
- Enjoying the sunrises and sunsets across Lake Sakatah.
- Biking, Hiking, Walking or Inline skating on the
adjoining 39 mile paved trail winding thru fields & prairies along Lake
- Awesome Fishing for Walleye - Bass- Northern Pike -
Perch - Bullheads - Catfish - Crappie and Sunfish! Home of the State
Record Largemouth Bass!
- Use our free boat launch for your boat, rent a boat
from us, or do a little shore fishing off our docks or the many public
- 2600 acres on a chain of 3 lakes with 14 miles of
- All around enjoyment of 50 lakes within 20 miles.
- Boating, Canoeing, Paddle boating, Jet Skiing,
Sailing, Water tubing, Water skiing and public beaches for swimming.
- Picnic tables for picnics, gas & charcoal grills for
cookouts, sandy beach for building sand castles, campfire for roasting
hotdogs and marshmallows.
- City parks with playgrounds, volleyball & tennis
- Shopping, bowling, limo rides, karaoke bars & lounge.