Enjoy stunning colors and the fresh, crisp air of a Minnesota fall at
Sakatah Bay Resort.
Boating, fishing, wildlife watching and hiking are
particularly popular this time of the year.
Click here for more
pictures around Lake Sakatah in the fall.
Why we love fall at the Sakatah Bay Resort...
- Leaves change to beautiful fall colors.
- The smell of burning leaves fills the air.
- Easier sightings of bald eagles and red tail hawks as
the trees lose their
- The Canada Geese flying overhead and the groups and
groups of Trumpeter Swans
that fly in before heading south.
- Craft shows, hay rides & apple orchards open their
- Biking, Hiking, and wildlife watching
- Don't put the boat away too early because fall
fishing can really produce the big ones!
- Golf courses staying open as long as weather permits.
- Sighting of deer, pheasant and wild turkeys as
hunters prepare for the season.
- Ahlman's Rifle Roundup - August 23rd & 24th, 2003
(over 50 gun-related displays, wilderness hunt challenge, 19th century
buckskinner camp and more)
- Waterville Fall Craft Show - Saturday, November 8,
- Off season specials!